Thursday 1 December 2011

My Fashion Concepts

Hi , I am Rohit Menon, a software engineer from Kerala. I would like to use this blog as a mean to share my views about the fashion trends long gone especially in Kerala. I believe I was born into the wrong century because I clearly can't appreciate the style concepts of guys and girls of my generation. I am a great fan of traditional style of dressing. I believe the soul of a country is in the traditions that the people follow. I just hope that this blog becomes a place where the pros and cons of current and past fashion styles can be discussed.
I'll share my experiences of talking to people I find around me about their views about dressing and their favorite styles.

The main purpose of the blog is to bring out the clean image of traditional Kerala dresses that has been portrayed wrongly and badly by society.

This is RM signing off with a promise to be back soon with more...




1 comment: