Saturday 14 January 2012

Don't they look Beautiful?







Hi there,


 Karthika and Chandra Lakshman in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
  Recently I was back home for new year. My girl friend and I decided to spend our holidays at one of our houses that was on recent for past few years. Since the family had moved out , my parents thought it would be nice if we stay there and clean up the house a bit.
 Karthika and Chandra Lakshman in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
 Karthika and Chandra Lakshman in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Chandra Lakshman in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Karthika and Chandra Lakshman in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Though I like coming to Kerala, there are certain things that I can enjoy only in Banglore. My girlfriend doesn't mind wearing lungi blouse at home. Not always but she does wear occasionally. And she does it not because I like to see her in those but because she likes it. On rare occasions she has even ventured out in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu for buying vegetables from the local 'mobile sabzi valla'. She's cool wearing it in front of her friends and doesn't mind wearing it in front of my non-malayali friends too. If one of my malayali friends is going to visit us, I am supposed to give her a heads-up. I have seen her pulling nightie over her lungi and blouse once a malayali friend of mine dropped in unexpectedly. Now that we were in Kerala she had decided not to wear it for a while, though she doesn't mind wearing lungi and Tshirt or shirt instead of nightie at night.


Actresses in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
The family which stayed there before had left lots of magazines in the house and we decided to remove them to clean the house. While surfing through the magazines she came across one particular copy of 'Mahilarathnam' magazine of which the cover page featured two actresses in Lungi Blouse. And god, they looked stunning. The cover was a part of an article about the long forgotten local delicacies of Kerala. What I liked about the photos were that those showed three actresses of different body types all dresses in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu and all three managed to look stunning. It was evident that no matter if your tall, short, slim or plum lungi blouse suites you well.

Check out the photos and please dont forget to leave your views as comments.

Actresses in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
This is RM signing off.

8 comments:

  1. lungi blouse is the most sexiest dress i have ever seen..........can you upload more lungi blouse pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will try. The whole point of this blog is to make this and many other traditional dresses acceptable to people.

      Delete
  2. and i love the women to fold up the lungi like the men folk and flash some of their leg skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got a pic of an actress in Lungi and Shirt with lungi folded up... I'll have to search though..

      Delete
  3. U can get the Pics of Mohini in lungi and blouse from movie kudamattom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its good to know that there are still women who enjoy wearing Lungi, Blouse and Thorthu these days. But let me ask, how come your girlfriend got interested in wearing Lungi, Blouse and Thorthu ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She grew up in village in Palakad. She initially had never wore Lungi blouse. Her granny insisted that she wore set-mundu when she was in her high school (granny disapproved half-saree coz the girl child was supposed to do some pooja to the family deity and mundu had been used traditionally for the purpose). She never left the habit of wearing set-mundu. When at home she wore thorth instead of her melmundu and later she started wearing my lungi too. She just love wearing set-mundu and according to her lungi,blouse and thorth is almost same. She is though shy to wear lungi blouse in front of certain people like my male friends. At the same time she doesn't mind if they see her in mundu blouse or thorthu.

      Delete