Tuesday 31 January 2012

Beautiful Meera Vasudev.

Hi all,


  I had this week end all by myself;  my girlfriend had some work at office. I thought of spending my time watching some good movies. After watching ,like three Hollywood movies at a stretch, I thought it would be refreshing to watch something in malayalam. I am a huge fan of Indrajith and so decided to watch one of his old flicks.

I was happy to come across the movie called 'Oruvan'. Indrajith had done a wonderful job. I loved the way he and Lal acted in it. Surprisingly, whole through the movie the leading lady, Meera Vasudev, wore Lungi Blouse and Thorthu. That's something very rare in mainstream movies (if it is not a period story).

From what I have heard of her, she is a completely modern lady and yet she managed to manage that dress beautifully..nothing gross at all. Here are the photos of her from the movie that I found online. Wonder if women folk are noticing it. This attire is NOT bad at all.


Meera Vasudev in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Meera Vasudev in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Meera Vasudev in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Meera Vasudev in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu
Meera Vasudev in Lungi Blouse and Thorthu

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rohit,
    I saw Kavya madhavan in Nirapara puttu podi ad, wearing lungi blouse and thorthu running a tea shop.though her role was the role of an old lady, I rarely saw her in lungi blouse and thorthu, she is the one of the actress in malayalam who never weared these costumes. I can say that if she wears lungi blouse and thorthu, that will be her most beautiful costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a very rare scene. I have seen her other Nirapara ads but not the one you have mentioned. She has never worn a lungi all through her film career. Can you please share stills of or video links to that ad??

      Delete
    2. i am tring for that..but they so far not uploaded that commercial.

      Delete
    3. Try shooting it on your mobile. Just excited to see how she looks. :)

      Delete
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szQTO7OQKdc

      Delete
  2. A lovely Lady too. And Rohit enjoying your posts so far.

    ReplyDelete