Sunday 7 April 2013

My first post : Saranya

Hi,

   This time it's not Rohit, it's Saranya here. Rohit is quite busy with his work and is finding it hard to blog. So I thought I will pick up where he left until he is free. I see that it has been really long since he had posted anything here. I will be posting when ever I feel like writing.

He has written a lot about me, but for those of you who doesn't know me let me introduce myself. I am Saranya Rohit. Like my husband, I am too found of our traditional style of dressing and living.

This is just an introductory post. I don't think I will be writing each and every incident like Rohit did over here (he'll be hearing from me for the amount of details he has put into his posts). But, I'll be back soon with something interesting.


-Saranya Rohit.

2 comments:

  1. hi sharanya,
    this is Dhananjay..the blog's regular visitor...
    we are missings posts and articles so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dhananjay,
    Thanks for the comment. Rohit is in Delhi and I am back at my home in Kerala. I just got my mobile as i left my laptop in pune. I'll try to post tonight. :)

    - Saranya

    ReplyDelete