Monday 11 November 2013

I am back!!

Hi all,

I am back. After months of traveling and office work, I am finally free. 

My team and I have earned a month of vacation! It's time for a road trip. Tomorrow we , my darling Saranya and I, will be going back to our place in Kerala. Some of my team mates and their family will be joining us to experience Kerala. It is their first time in Kerala and they will be with us for a week or two and then they will continue on with their vacation in Kerala.

I hope I will be able to blog at least once a week.

Time to pack and for a good night's sleep as we will be starting early tomorrow. My first time on road from Pune to Kerala. Hopefully the roads wont as bad as they are in Kerala.

Keep checking for updates!

- RM

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rohit..this is me Dhananjay...Hope you are good
    Now i am here in my Home town - Kochi. got job here..
    so when u people plan to visit kochi..we can meet..if you are convenient. .i would like to meet you and sharanya...so when u people plan to visit Kochi or any help here, dont forget me ok....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dhananjay... I am good.. tired but good... it was a long road trip.. too many detours...we were in Kochi two days back.. now back in Palakkad... Will surely let you know next time we are in Kochi... Will be posting soon.. may be tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete